Thursday, December 30, 2010

Today Kicks Butt

Rock on, today.  Rock on.
As far as I'm concerned, there are few things in life more satisfying than finishing a pen, or using up an entire bottle of lotion.  I think that because I rarely do either of these.  I get sick of the lotion scent when it's still half-full.  And I lose pens before I finish them, as much as I try not to.  They're like socks.  There's some little elf hiding underneath my house hoarding all of my pens and socks.  That sounds familiar.  Oh, right, it was an episode of Community.  But they had a strip-search, and I don't think they had a sock-hoarding elf.

Anyway, I got to do both before 1pm all in the same day.  I got to finish up an 8 ounce tube of Soap and Glory body butter, AND throw away an empty Pilot Precise V7 RT gel pen.  Today rocks.

No comments: