Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Grief Blog post

I've taken to writing in my Grief Blog over on Open Salon on Tuesday nights - I lost Baby T on a Tuesday, and it's the night I get Girly Alone Time cuz hubster has his AA meeting, so it seems appropriate to spend part of my Girly Alone Time remembering my boy, and memorializing my grief.

This week - the fear that comes during the second stage of grief:
http://open.salon.com/blog/hteysko/2011/01/11/grief_and_fear

On another note, I read today that Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise are boycotting the Oscars because Anne Hathaway is hosting, and they didn't like the impression that she did of Katie on Saturday Night Live in November.  That is now top of the pile of People Who Take Themselves Too Seriously.  Also, just a tip, Tom and Katie, when you only make headlines for boycotting things, you might want to take a step back and do some self-examination.

And with that, my Girly Alone Time is now over, and it's time for Couple Time.

No comments: