Monday, July 14, 2014

Project Fitness Update

It's Monday, which means I don't have to think about what to post because I always try to do my Fitness Project Update on Monday's.  This week was poopy.  That's all I can say about that.

I'm still using the LoseIt app, and I even earned a badge for logging my weight every day for 2 weeks or something like that, but I'm still pissed off because I gained like 2 pounds this week.  It's those damn pretzel bites.  Screw them.  Stupid pretzels.  But mmmmm they were so good.  Not worth 2 pounds, though.

So I'm trying to remember that it's not what you do with success but with adversity that shapes your character.  Blah blah freaking blah.

Anyway, Hannah and I now regularly walk at the lake twice a day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon.  Pushing a stroller around our mountain trail is no small feat, and I'm building a lot of muscle from that.

I'm still crappy at drinking water.  I wish there was something else I could say about that.  I add Mio drops, but that doesn't seem to actually count towards water, then.  I don't know.  There are "plain water" Nazi's who say it doesn't count if you add flavor.  I think that it's probably better than diet coke, to which I have a serious addiction.

Anyway, I'm plugging along.  Logging my food.  Logging my weight.  3 steps forward, 2 steps back.  Can you tell I'm a little disheartened?  If I'm going to be hungry all the time, I at least want the scale to budge.  Sad face time :(

We'll see what happens this week.  Maybe it was a blip.  Maybe it was the full moon.