Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Swoon Time

So I unabashedly nurture a serious crush on Mark Hoppus, right?  Blink 182 is one of my favorite bands, and he is one of my favorite people-in-a-band.  It's completely platonic, though.  I secretly want for J and I to be best friends with him and his wife.  I imagine long afternoons with the four of us walking around London, where they just moved, eating noodles at Wagamama's, walking on the Heath with him making witty comments on demand about EastEnders while his wife Skye and I talk about fashion, yoga, and managing our work-life balances.

Of course, that would probably necessitate me being an entirely different person (the kind of person who talks about fashion, yoga, and managing a work-life balance, for example).  But still, the dream lives on.

And it got a serious boost when Mark Hoppus accepted my GoodReads friend request.  Now there's another thing we can all do together!  We can hang out at Waterstones in Picadilly!   Mark Hoppus is a nerd too!  I love it!

Geek that I am, I had to take a screenshot of me on the top of Mark Hoppus' friends list.  I'm such a nerd.

No comments: