Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Things that are making me happy today

My little town is turning into quite the artsy-fartsy place.  The second monthly Art-tiques Walk took place on Saturday night, which was fun.  We went out and bought a lovely photography print from John Hummell called Glazed April - frost on the trees on the rim...totally beautiful.  They are starting a mentoring program and classes up here, so I'm excited about that.  I love all the cool stuff my town is doing.  Yay!

Baby Teysko is almost 16 weeks old in my belly, which is totally cool.  I'm getting a lot more energy back.  Actually woke up before the alarm this morning.  I'm still not sleeping very well, but I'm excited and happy that I don't feel like crap every day now.

I'm also happy because I'm getting rid of junk.  We went to a flea market two weeks ago and got rid of about 15 garbage-bags worth of stuff and made $178.  And now I'm selling more stuff on ebay, and getting rid of my elliptical, which makes me sad because I really do use it and love it, but I'm excited to have the space back, so that we can actually start making the nursery.

And finally, I'm super-excited because we agreed that I should go to England in October.  I think I'm going to go up to Cambridge for a night and get up super-early in the morning and take pictures of the bridges and the mist.  That will be just heavenly.  I can't wait!

So those are all the things I am supremely happy about today.  And it was a three day weekend.  Every weekend should be a three day weekend.  When I become Queen, I shall decree it.  J and I had a Stupid Movie Festival and watched Cop Out, Hot Tub Time Machine, and other silly movies.  Good times.

No comments: