Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Project Runway, and days of the week I love

One of my favorite things in the world is Project Runway.  It's got drama, but not stupid Survivor drama.  Not that I know what Survivor-Drama is since I've never watched it, but I think it has a lot to do with people plotting which teammate to throw out, and maybe people sleeping with each other in the jungle.  Project Runway has drama where people (to steal this year's most-used phrase) "throw each other under the bus" and talk crap about their designs, but there's not a lot of drunk people accidentally sleeping with their sister's boyfriend like there is on The Real World and other pseudo-reality shows that I've watched.  Plus Runway has awesome clothes.  If not the ones made by the designers, at least the ones that Heidi wears, and there are lush fabrics, and bright colors, and lots of creativity. 

So Thursday is my new favorite day.  Over the summer my favorite day was Wednesday because that's when each new week of my pregnancy starts (week 18 starts today, for example.  Hip Hip Hooray!).  But now my new favorite day is Thursday, closely followed by Monday, because that's when Dating in the Dark is on, and I'm ashamed to admit how much I love DITD (note: I first saw DITD in England - it's a British import - at Sandor's house.  And he said he thought it was an interesting sociological experiment.  So now that's the term I'm using now to describe why I like it). 

My next favorite day is Tuesday, because that's when the Una LaMarche episode recaps of Runway come out on the Huffington Post.  I love her recaps almost as much as I love the show itself.  She's sassy and funny and I have a total girl-crush on her.  I especially love how she hates on Gretchen and Ivy, because I think they both seem pretty b*tchy.

Anyway, in other news, Baby T is beginning to poo this week.  Now I not only have a baby growing inside of me, but a baby growing and pooping inside of me.  Joy!

No comments: