Sunday, August 1, 2010

starting to feel a little bit better...



Well, there's my Little Bean. Head at the top, little Flipper Feet at the bottom. I don't want to find out whether it's a boy or a girl until it's born. In the meantime, I'm calling it Hermione, and hubby is calling it Frank.

I had a hard week with travel and a kick-my-ass dr appointment with a three hour glucose test which involved getting prodded and poked with needles 16 times. Ick! I'm happy to be getting back on a normal schedule this week, and no travel until late August.

I can actually get on a writing schedule. Also, I'm learning Beethoven's Pathetique sonata. My mom learned Moonlight Sonata when she was pregnant with me, so it's a bit of a tradition, I guess. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment - just because I can take off work doesn't mean the work disappears - so I worked 4 hours yesterday and another 2 today - good times allowing me to really concentrate and get caught up on things. I'm feeling a little better now.

1 comment:

Soozie4Him said...

Heather, I found your pen blog, then followed you over to this blog! We have quite a few things in common. I'm a pen-lover and I placed an order from JetPens that just came yesterday! Also, I'm the mom of 3 grown daughters and the Grammy of two precious little girls, ages 2 and 1 (they're only 17 months apart). AND my middle daughter is pregnant with her first baby and due on March 1st! So just a few weeks behind you, right? And I'm a piano teacher - so you're learning a new piece of music now that you're pregnant? Very cool! I loved your posts on organizing your pens. My family thinks I'm goofy about my pens and my journals. For journals, I use the Rollabind/Circa products, so I can move pages around. I've been journaling about 11 years and I've been a Stampin Up demonstrator for 6 years, so I enjoy "scrapbooking" and stamping on my journal covers that go underneath the translucent covers.

Anyway, this is long enough for now, but I just wanted to say hi!

Susan
moot96 AT aol DOT com