Not like I'm counting down to the end of this first trimester or anything like that...
Here are some things that are making me happy right now:
1) The autumn stuff is making an appearance at Target, which makes me happy because that means that autumn is coming, with cooler weather and a chance to wear some of the fall maternity clothes I bought today.
2) It's Friday, which means that I can hopefully catch up on some sleep. I'm finding it impossible to get comfortable recently. Between getting up to pee every 20 minutes and not being able to lay on my belly anymore, it's really seriously sucking.
3) Mom visited all week and we had fun. She's in grandma mode and we looked at strollers and cribs, hung out at the lake, and went to see Despicable Me in 3D, which I highly recommend.
4) Jason Mraz. Just because.
5) I started a blog where I will write all my letters to Baby. I've been keeping a journal of letters to him/her for a couple of weeks now, but this is quicker and my hand doesn't get as tired. So I'll do both.
6) There are new bags at Target, and new bags make me happy.
7) I finally finished the first episode of Project Runway - I feel like it's back - last season was lackluster for me, but this year, it's going to rock. I'm bummed that the mom from Utah had to go home - I liked her dress! - but that flower bag was pretty bad paired with it. I really wanted the guy wearing the derby hat to go home too - I just find him generally annoying. I hope we get time to watch the second episode this weekend. We're also a week behind on So You Think You Can Dance, and that stinks, too. Sometimes I hate being busy. There are like two shows I love to watch, and I'm so behind on them both.