Monday, June 15, 2009

Quality Alone Time

I am enjoying an empty house while J goes to LAX to pick up a visiting buddy. It's nice having Quality Alone Time. Just me and the cats, hanging out, listening to Girly Music, watching Chick Movies, doing facial masks, yada yada. I built a fire, and ate half a watermelon for dinner while watching a Renee Zellweger movie. No Sports Allowed on Girly Nights!

But now I keep peeing because of the watermelon. Sigh. The trials and tribulations I face.

I had a productive day today, which feels good. It was busy, with many conference calls, but it felt good to get things done and be in a zen mode while focusing on one thing at a time. I need to be like that more often. I get so much more done that way. Being consciously zen about it all.

There are eight cats in my living room sitting all around me right now. We're all just chilling by the fire, in various states of doziness. I guess I've gotta get up to feed them before I pass out, otherwise they'll be angry with me in the morning.

No comments: